The Rosevelt Soccer Club aspires to provide the following programming
for its players:
* Rosevelt SC will ensure each U13-U18 team delivers at least forty training sessions
and twenty competitive games for each of its teams and that each U9-U12 team
provides at least twenty training sessions and twelve competitive games for each
of its teams.
* Rosevelt SC will ensure each player starts at least 25% of his team's
official games he attends each season.
* Rosevelt SC will organize physical conditioning programs for each of its
players and will monitor each player's physical conditioning progress.
* Rosevelt SC will complement its technical training and physical conditioning
sessions with sessions devoted to the mental aspects of soccer through
chess instruction and discussions about soccer strategy and tactics.
In exchange for the services Rosevelt SC provides for its players, Rosevelt SC's
players will aspire to achieve the following goals:
* Each player will adhere to the club's General Principles, Attacking Principles,
and Defending Principles.
* Each player will try attend most of the club's training sessions and
competitive games, and each player will give his coach at least 48
hours notification about an upcoming absence.
* Each player will try to participate in the physical conditioning program designed
by Rosevelt SC.
* Each player will try to attend some of the club's sessions devoted to the
mental aspect of soccer.
|Qui plantavit curabit